“We wanted simple and easy way of connecting with our clients. The apps have now streamlined our process of providing quick event, news and technical manual information to our clients.”
– Elizabeth M (CEO Thinkbrick)
Thinkbrink wanted to re-imagine its old mobile apps to deliver event news with a refreshed user interface. They also wanted a camera feature to allow users to take pictures of bricks and get information about them.
The ThinkBrick app helps connect our client RTAA with their customers by keeping them informed about the news, events and member locations. An innovative feature lets user take a photo of a brick, and matches it to the encyclopaedia of bricks.
- Developed for the Roof Tile Association of Australia (RTAA)
- Flipboard style news provides an amazing reading experience for app users
- Maps and location feature helps customers find brick and tile locations around them and get directions for them.
- Another innovative feature is the on-the-go take a photo of any tile or brick to get more information from our encyclopedia